The Baden-Powell Service Association (BPSA) is a traditional and inclusive co-ed scouting organization in the United States that takes its name from the Scouting movement founder, Robert Baden-Powell.
- We strive to be radically inclusive and have from the beginning.
- We are closely based on Sir Baden-Powell’s original vision of scouting.
- We are volunteer run.
- We have a narrow focus: scout craft and service. We do only these two things and we do them extremely well.
- We are community oriented and family friendly. We have appropriate space for every member of a family who wants to scout.
- We empower youth, building confidence through outdoor skills and encouraging teamwork and leadership.
- We also foster a devotion to service where these skills are used to better our country and develop good citizenship.
The BSPA is a member of the World Federation of Independent Scouts (WFIS). For more information, please visit: https://www.bpsa-us.org